All Performances At Nightingale Concert Hall
- Buy Now From Bach (Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 7:30 PM)
- Buy Now The Eighth Wonder (Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 7:30 PM)
- Buy Now Shakespeare & Goethe (Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 7:30 PM)
- Buy Now Winter Journey (Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 7:30 PM)
- Buy Now Glorious Guitar (Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM)
- Buy Now Into the Light (Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 7:30 PM)
- Buy Now The Mighty Eight (Friday, May 3, 2019 at 7:30 PM)
General Ticket Information
PRICING: Adult: $35; Student: $5*
SEASON SUBSCRIPTION: Adult: $224 for all seven performances**
*Student tickets are available only at the box office, one hour prior to each performance. Students of any institution with valid ID are qualified for the discount. Anyone 17 years old or younger is admitted for free with proof of age.
**Season Subscription available for sale up to the first event of each season and not available for students.
How To Purchase
ONLINE: by following the links above (TicketsWest - Fees apply).
At the Lawlor Events Center's Ticket Office, Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, located on the University of Nevada, Reno campus at 1500 N. Virginia St., Reno (No Fees)
At the NIGHTINGALE BOX OFFICE, opening one hour prior to each event, located inside the Church Fine Arts Building on the University of Nevada, Reno campus at 1335 N. Virginia St., Reno (No Fees)
By PHONE at 1-800-325-7328 (TicketsWest - Fees apply)
$5 STUDENT TICKETS are available for purchase ONLY at the NIGHTINGALE BOX OFFICE.
FREE ADMISSION is granted to anyone 17 years old or younger only if availability permits - consult the NIGHTINGALE BOX OFFICE in person one hour prior to each event.
The Nightingale Concert Hall Box Office is located inside the Church Fine Arts Building, in the lobby between the entry doors to the Hall. For ticketed events produced by the Department of Music, the Ticket Office will open one hour prior to each event, both for Will Call and for ticket sales at the door.